Thursday, July 21, 2011

Help Us With Your Vote: What Song Should We Video Next?

We are getting a good response to our "I AM YHVH" video and would now like to do another one with a different song.



Hopefully we will eventually be able to have videos of all the songs. However, I am a bit unsure as to which song we should do next and would really appreciate your help in making the choice.
If you could send me a return email (batya@mim.net) with your favorite two songs listed in it, I would be very grateful.
To make it easier for you to vote I have listed the song titles below. You can cut and paste the titles or highlight them in the list.

Either way, I hope to hear from you soon.
If you don't yet have "The Return" CD by Will Spires, you can go to www.keyofdavidpublishing.com and listen to the clips and make your choice that way.
  • I Am YHWH
  • Awake and Sing
  • E z e k i e l 37 Reading
  • Road to Zion
  • High Plains Drifter Benediction
  • LeMoedim
  • HaKol Shel Abba
  • Everyday Mercy
  • The Return
  • Who Are These
  • Firstborn Redeemer
  • Light Bringer's Blessing
Also, if you can, please tell your friends about the video and the CD.
I think it is important that we be able to sing about our faith and the whole album helps us to do just that.
I know I am biased in the matter, but I can't help myself. ;-)
Blessings to You and Yours,
Batya
batya@mim.net

No comments:

Post a Comment